Thursday, June 14, 2012

2 WEEK UPDATE

This is my second week into starting this weight loss journey once again...The start of this month (June) after being home and giving up on the extercise and the healthy eating i got up to 142lbs which truthfuly talking i cant complain because that still an awesome number but it makes me upset that i worked soooo hard in april and May to get down to 135lbs only to get back up after less than a 1 month being back home.

But im turning the leaf and letting the anger go and realizing that here i am i have not given up and June is my month to focus and get back on track. June 1 i weighed in at 142lbs i was going to update last friday but "TOM" was visiting and i didnt feel the weight was correct and i was bloated and not in the mood to post the weight...Today its Thursday June 14, and its about 2 weeks since my last weight in and im at 136.2lbs

im so happy and excited thats 6lbs down thats 3 lbs each week i cant be any more proud. I have been working like crazy and my mind is focused on so much and i want to continue doing this great but i know from here on out things are going to go slow because there is only so much weight i can loss.


ive been feeling sleepy and not in the mood to study even though i want to focus 100% on school but i cant because i have the weight on my mind. I choose to go the gym over studying, i choose to take a nap and recover my body to do a 3rd workout instead of studying. I NEED TO STOP REFOCUS AND TAKE THINGS SLOW.

with this said my goal this week is to slow down with the weight loss and focus on school ill only be here 1 month i can manage to put the weight loss on the back burner and focus on passing this class. I need to i have not choice and hopefully i can give my 100% once i get back home on the weight loss since all i will have is work to worry about.


well with that i hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend and whats awesome is the boyfriend is visiting and this will give me a chance to relax and let go.

0 comments:

 
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl